Pink Pointsettia Plant (Large)
(Euphorbia pulcherrima) Pink Pointsettia Indoor plants are known for their bright coloured leaves. Easy to keep and maintain, the colours stay for at least 3-4 months and brighten up any space.
Christmas special plants, that come into season in Nov and Dec, they are easy to keep as they survive in bright corners and harsh sunlight. Their requirements are much like indoor plants; they like company, humidity and indirect light, water only when top soil dries out (Once in 2-3 days)
Size: Medium to Large (2 ft tall)
- Christmas and New Year special plants
- Add colour and warmth to home spaces
- Easy to keep and maintain
- Less watering and care
- Leaf colour stays for weeks
How to Use?
- This product is for ornamental purposes only
- Not to be consumed
- Water once in 2-3 days or when soil dry to touch
- Prune the lower leaf branches, snip away dry leaves every 2-3 weeks
- Add a handful of cow manure powder fertiliser every 2 months (dig 2-3 inches into topsoil)
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.