Elephant Ear/ Colacasia Houseplant
An indoor plant that does well in indirect light, corners of the living room near windows are best for these or under trees where filtered light comes through. The leaves resemble elephants ear hence the name and can grow 4-5 feet in length
Size: Large size, 10 inch container
- Make great outdoor plants in low light areas
- Ideal as fillers in landscaping and garden design
- Large leaves are beautiful looking
How to Use?
- Well drained soil should be used while repotting or potting
- Adding an organic fertiliser every month is recommended for rich foliage growth
- Watering when required
- Remove any dried part of the plant to encourage new growth
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.