(Ficus Elastica) Rubber plant is a low maintenance, low light loving indoor houseplant. Its burgundy coloured leaves makes this variety a low light loving species and needs watering once a week. Place in any corner of the house, low maintenance and easy to care.
Our choice of top 6 Hard to Kill Houseplants
Comes with container
Medium size – 5-6 inch pot diameter
- Thrives in low light and indoor spaces
- Low maintenance – Sun and water
- Fuss free plant
- Ideal for all kinds of homes
- No pest attacks
How to Use?
Not to be consumed
- Water only when the soil dries out completely, once a week
- Repot after 3 months or when the plant overgrows the pot
- Add an organic fertiliser once in two months (curd dissolved in water)
- Keep away from direct sun or harsh sunlight completely
- Place in bright light or partial light space, it can even tolerate low light conditions
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.