Fiddle Leaf Fig Sapling (Small to medium)
Fiddle Leaf Figs are tall tree like Home plants, they grow best in window light or early morning sunlight. A favourite inside homes, best placed near windows or bright indirect light spaces. Water once a week, wipe the leaves regularly, add a an organic fertiliser once in 2-3 weeks and enjoy this quiet plant at home. Perfect addition to large plants that can be placed inside homes.
Size: Small to Medium, height 1 foot
Comes without pot
- Purify the air inside homes
- A favourite in interior landscaping of homes
- Not a high maintenance plant
- Adds to green decor at homes
- Low maintenance variety
- Grows vertically
- Large violin shaped leaves make it a standout
How to Use?
Not to be consumed
- Place in bright indirect sunlight, near a window or a bright spot
- Avoid windy/ draft areas
- Water when the soil dries out (3-7 days depending on light exposure)
- Wipe and mist the large leaves regularly
- Add an organic fertiliser once in 3 weeks to a month
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.