- Aromatic and easy to grow
- Distract pests with its smell
- Increase look and feel of a garden space
- Highly recommended by gardeners to grow
How to Use?
Marigold are usually planted only for Vegetable gardens as pest trappers can also be consumed
- At least 2 hours of direct sun or indirect light most of the day
- Water regularly
- Add a fertiliser powder halfway through growth
- Save the seeds (From the dried flower)
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.