Natural Lemongrass saplings that come with a soil bag are excellent for areas that get full sun conditions. Dry loving medicinal plants, lemongrass can be used in various ways from culinary to aromatherapy and even beverages.
- Full sun required for Lemongrass, at least 3 hours daily
- Pot in a large to extra large container or directly into ground
- Water when soil dries out
- Harvest the leaves and stems, makes tea and tasty curries
- Mosquito and fly repellent (Crush the leaves and use where required)
- The leaves can be used immediately for making teas and marinades
- Versatile and hardy medicinal plant
- Enjoy full sun and well drained soil
- Keeps mosquitoes and flies away
- The aroma is pleasant and
How to Use?
- Water regularly
- Add a natural fertiliser once a month
- Harvest the leaves on a regular basis
- Stalk can be harvest once the plant grows well
- Place in well lit sun area
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Very happy with my purchase7 November 2021Verified Purchase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.