Kale grows best over the winter, and does well in partial shade spots. A member of the Cabbage family, packed with antioxidants and vitamins, these leave grows in a few weeks and give a long harvest.
- Kale adds texture and colour to the garden
- Its perennial, so you can harvest multiple times from same plant
- Easy to plant, grow and harvest
- It can withstand cold
How to Use?
Eat and enjoy the taste of leaves and stem of Kale
- Use we well drained rich soil when you plant kale
- Water the soil when dry
- Plant outdoors under the sun
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.