Genovese (Italian Basil) Seeds
- Italian Basil is easy to sow, grow and harvest
- Grows well in partial to direct sun (Min 2 hours)
- Aromatic and grows quickly
- Used in culinary preparation
How to Use?
Italian Basil is popular in Italian, Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine
- Well drained soil
- Container based should be at least 6 inches
- Add a fertiliser once a month
- Regularly pinch the topmost leaves so plant takes longer to to seed
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.