Money Plant/ Pothos Indoor plant
Money Plant or Pothos scientific name ‘Epipremnum aureum’ is an indoor hardy plant species which increases air circulation and improves the greenery of the environment. Native to Southeastern Asia, this common houseplant is versatile, low maintenance and survives both in soil and water in bright to low light conditions. Grows easily in all homes, place near a bright window at a height, ideal in hanging pots as well. It enjoys the company of other plants as well, easy to propagate from cuttings.
Comes with pot
4-5 inch diameter
- Survives in bright light/ indirect/ low light conditions
- Increased greenery naturally inside the house
- Purifies indoor air at homes
- Water when the soil dries out
- Add a fertiliser once a month
How to Use?
- Money plant is for purifying indoor air only
- Cannot be consumed
(All our cuttings come with 3-4 leaves and several nodes)
- Change water every week/ water once in 2-3 days
- Place in a humid environment
- Propagates easily
- Add a natural fertiliser once a month
- Propagation instructions – Cut the stem to include a node include a few leaves, place in water allow roots to grow and then replant in pot
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.