Red Chinese Evergreen
The Red Chinese evergreen (Aglaonema) brightens living rooms and areas which get partial light. Easy to keep and grow, this bright looking plant reminds you of a bird more than a plant 🙂
Give it a warm corner and watch it growing brighter, water only when soil dried out, you can even propagate this as it grows and get more out of one
Comes with pot
- Air purifying variety
- Absorbs Carbon dioxide at night
- Makes a great bedroom and living room plant
- Known to be a ‘lucky plant’according to Feng shui and bringer of good luck
How to Use?
Not to be consumed
- Water when soil dries out
- Place in a humid area or on pebbles
- Partial light is enough
- Add a organic solution once a month
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.