Butterfly Pea Flower Sapling
Commonly known as ‘Shankapushpi’ this unique blue shaped flowers are know for their health benefits, make a wonderful tea and have beneficial effects on soil and in herbal spaces. A hardy plant that grows as a climber, best for adding to any structures, they quickly take the support and beautify objects with their wrap around stems
- Hardy flowering varieties, grow well in partial and full sun
- Water when soil dries out
- Add a homemade fertiliser once in two weeks to boost flowers
- Harvest the flower and make the tea, extremely healthy
- Store and save seed pods once they dry for growing again
Categories: Common Herbs, Flowering Plants, Gardening, Herbal Saplings, Sale
- Hardy and versatile in the garden
- Grows under most weather conditions (Sunlight required)
- Many seeds can be harvested
- Flower can be used as a health drink
How to Use?
- Use the flowers, steep in hot water and enjoy
- Save seeds for future planting
- Plant in well drained soil
- Make sure other plants are also around
- Water regularly
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.