Amruthaballi Herbal sapling
(Tinospora Cordifolia) Amruthaballi a heart shaped leaf creeping plant is known to remove toxins from the body, fight bacteria, useful in reducing high fevers, dengue, malaria etc
An ancient herb in Ayurveda known for its high medicinal uses, its name ‘Amrita’ translates into ‘Nector’ or ‘Root of immortality’
A Giloy leaf a day keeps the doctor away!
- An immunity boosting plant
- Grows like a creeper
- No pest issues
- Hardy, survives in low light conditions
- Low maintenance and care
How to Use?
- Eat a leaf a day to boost immunity and overall health
- Decoction from stem can be consumed on a weekly basis to boost health
- Garden Care – Prune long stems regularly, take cuttings and propagate in water, transfer to soil
- Water once in 2-3 days
- Keep in a wide container or on ground
- Give a climbing support such as trellis/pole/ string
- Ready-to-pot Garden soil can be used
- Application of organic manure powder once a month is advised
- Cuttings can be taken for propagation purposes
- Propagation instructions – Propagate cutting in plain water till roots start, then transfer to soil
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.