Natural Lemongrass saplings that come with a soil bag are excellent for areas that get full sun conditions. Dry loving medicinal plants, lemongrass can be used in various ways from culinary to aromatherapy and even beverages.
- Full sun required for Lemongrass, at least 3 hours daily
- Pot in a large to extra large container or directly into ground
- Water when soil dries out
- Harvest the leaves and stems, makes tea and tasty curries
- Mosquito and fly repellent (Crush the leaves and use where required)
- The leaves can be used immediately for making teas and marinades
- Versatile and hardy medicinal plant
- Enjoy full sun and well drained soil
- Keeps mosquitoes and flies away
- The aroma is pleasant and
How to Use?
- Water regularly
- Add a natural fertiliser once a month
- Harvest the leaves on a regular basis
- Stalk can be harvest once the plant grows well
- Place in well lit sun area
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Very happy with my purchase