Butterfly Attracting Plant, Milkweed
Get a pair of Butterfly attracting plants Blood Flower (Asclepias curassavica) and Purple Milkweed (Asclepias Purpurascens) that bring in the butterflies that are integral pollinators in your garden, increase the look and feel and bring in colour and warmth.
Minimum purchase of any 2 required (Price is for 1 pair)
- Butterfly attracting plants attract the Monarch butterfly species
- Low maintenance outdoor plant
- Increases aesthetics of a garden space
How to Use?
Strictly not to be consumed
- Water when soil dies out
- Add a manure powder fertiliser once a month
- Grow with other plants especially vegetables for easier pollination
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.