Pandan (Basmati leaf sapling)
(Pandanus amaryllifolius) Herbal aromatic leaf with a sweet fragrant is known to impart a ‘basmati’ taste and aroma to rice and cooking in South East Asian cuisine. This herb has been domesticated since ancient times and widely used in preparing many kinds of dishes. The leaves also freshen the air with their aroma.
Plant in a deep and wide brimmed pot, place in sunlight and water regularly. Leaves can be consumed and prepared.
- Imparts a sweet fragrance
- Flavour to food, known for its ‘Basmati’ taste in rice items
- Can be prepared in various other ways also
- Also has healing properties known to be an antifungal and antibacterial plant
How to Use?
Use the leaves in various culinary preparations
- Porous, fertile soil is recommended an all in one purpose one
- At least 3-4 hours of direct sunlight
- Warmth and humidity recommended
- Wide soil container depth of at least 12 inches
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.