- Harvest curry leaves at any time
- Easy growing
- Attracts pollinating insect species, like Common Mormon butterfly
- High in iron and calcium
- Used in culinary preparations of chutneys and gravies
How to Use?
Use as required
- Water well when soil dries out
- Enjoys a fertilising solution of watered down curd mixed well with water once a month
- Pick leaves when young and fresh
- At least 6 to 7 hours of direct sunlight
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.