Aloe Vera Herbal sapling
A highly useful medicinal, indoor and herbal plant species, Aloe Vera is known to have a deeply calming effect, can withstand temperature changes and can be placed both outdoors and indoors making it a highly adaptable species.
Shares a close relation to the cacti species, dislikes regular watering and can regrow even after being cut multiple times
Medium sized comes in a sapling bag with soil
- Adaptable and easy growing plant variety
- Multi-beneficial, emits oxygen at high levels and used for skin ailments
- Can be re grown even after cutting
- Self propagates easily
- Can survive indoors and outdoors
How to Use?
- Gel can be used from the leaves on skin
- The gel can be used for propagating other indoor plant species
- Place in indirect areas like work stations and bedroom for increasing oxygen levels
- Dislikes water, water once once in 7-10 days only
- Use a succulent soil during potting
- Use a soil that is slightly sandier
- Water once a week-10 days only
- Repot into larger container once outgrows
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.