Mexican Coriander herbal sapling
This aromatic tasty herbal plant grows well under full sun, tastes delicious in marinades and spices up the garden. Smells and tastes exactly like coriander, originates from Mexico and known as ‘Naati Coriander’
- Use exactly like coriander
- Grows well in full sun, regular watering
- Pest attacks are few
How to Use?
Consume in salads or use in marinades
- Water regularly and plant in 8-9 inch container
- Pick the leaves regularly to promote growth
- Seeds can be saved and replanted
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.