- You cannot add "Zeezee Indoor Houseplant (with pot and soil)" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Dwarf Snake Houseplant
Snake plant (Sansiviera Trifiasciata) a succulent is among the highest oxygen producing Houseplant varieties. Hardy and extremely low maintenance, for first time plants this is the best one to start with. Native to West Africa it fares well in all weather conditions, recommended for homes with low light
- Extremely low in maintenance
- Very low watering requirement
- Can survive in low lit corners
- Increases oxygen levels at night
- Filters toxins from the air and increases air quality substantially
- Our top ten plants for beginners
How to Use?
- This is an ornamental house plant species
- Not to be consumed
- Water only once 1 week
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Place in room corners in low light conditions
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.