Tur Dal/ Pigeon pea (500 gm)
Farm-fresh dried pigeon pea is the chosen lentil in thick dal prepations, sambar, rasam and other dishes. Grown at Chiguru farm our farmer partner, this takes 5-6 months in growing time. Carefully harvested, threshed, dried and cleaned. We have seen birds making nests in these and providing benefits to the crops in so many ways, natural and organic Dried Tur dal available.
- Natural, farm fresh from a local farm
- Tasty, all nutrients intact
How to Use?
- Use in preparation of gravies, chutneys, vegetables
- South Indian dishes
- Oil slightly and store in tightly sealed jar to extend shelf life
- Store in a cool dry place
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.