- You cannot add "Tur Dal/ Pigeon pea (500 gm)" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Avarebele/ Hyacinth Bean Dal (500 gm)
Avarebele/ Avarekai/ Hyacinth bean is famous in Karnataka, known as a winter bean, a month long festival is held usually in January making delicious South Indian dishes
Grown at Chiguru Farm our farmer partner located just outside Bangalore city, this naturally grown variety takes 5-6 months to reach maturity, carefully dried, cleaned and threshed and stored
Out of stock
- Packed with essential nutrition and protein
- Naturally grown at a farm close to us
How to Use?
- Use in making gravies in vegetables
- Roast and enjoy as a healthy snack
- Oil slightly and store in tightly closed glass jar (increases shelf life)
- Store in cool dry place
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.