Cubbon Park walk for kiddos 4 Feb Sunday, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Our walks for kiddos is deeply sensorial and informative, traversing through various trees and other life forms children discover the beautiful world of nature in unique ways. Using storytelling, hands-on, sensory watch Kavya explains various flora and fauna, shows the insect world, makes children unafraid of nature and engages children between 3 to 8 years to see nature through her lens and discover the teeming with life environment all around.
What is covered at the session
- Forage, taste
- Tree climbing
- Discover and find insects and bugs
- Birds above
- Trees explained, with fun identification
- Nature activity sheets for children to discover colour and natural life
By the end of the session, see your little one connect and transform both emotionally and cognitively to the natural world
- Storytelling – How forests formed
- Why are animals important?
- How are trees sources of food?
- Fungi and the wood wide web
- The fun side of nature tree climbing
- Nests of small animals
- Who is the earthworm?
- Stepping stones
This walk takes nearly 2 hours to complete. Please note group size is limited to 15-20 children only.
These walks are curated for little ones ages 3-7 years to understand and learn
Exclusive walks conducted for education / special occasions also