Naati and natural, Brinjal seeds for your garden to add to vegetable preparation and gravies. Brinjals take 2-2.5 months to be ready from seed to harvest, enjoy a nutrient rich soil and full sun (4-5 hours)
Categories: Sale, Vegetable Seeds
- Brinjals are a great addition to vegetable gardens
- They can be grown easily alongside tomatoes and salad greens
How to Use?
Use in vegetable and gravy preparations
- Store the seeds in a dry place away from light
- Once sown, the saplings will emerge in 5-7 days
- After 40 days add a manure powder or cow solution to soil
- Harvest once the brinjals emerge and turn purple (they should be soft to touch)
- If you want to harvest seeds, let the brinjals overripe on the plant and then remove
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.