Spider Plant Cuttings (2 Pups)
Spider plant (Chlorophytum comosum) make beautiful indoor houseplants, with their long yellow and green striped leaves. Adaptable to indirect and bright light conditions, this houseplant species clean up the atmosphere and look great in hanging pots. Known to remove formaldehyde released by vehicles.
- Remove toxins from the air and freshen up indoor air quality
- Easy to keep and maintain
- Propagate by themselves and increase greenery at home
- No-fuss plant and on our top 10 for houseplant beginners
How to Use?
- This is for ornamental and indoor plant purpose only
- Not to be consumed
- Water in the morning once every 2-3 days
- Add an organic manure powder or vermicomposting powder once a month
- When propagating, place spider pup in water till roots emerge and then transfer to soil
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Got one potted and one free spider sapling!27 June 2021Verified Purchase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.