Succulent Bush Plant
Homegrown, natural and large sized, these bush succulents are extremely hardy and wonderful to keep at home as part of indoor plants.
They prefer an area which gets partial light or bright light, well drained succulent soil can be used
Add texture and diversity to your garden, plant these in planter boxes, pots, best to place in your balcony
Maintenance level – Very Easy
Watering – Once in 4/5 days
Propagation – Yes
- Easy to keep and maintain, fuss free
- Grows in partial to low sunlight areas as well
- Grows in pots and in large containers as well
- Grows from cuttings also
How to Use?
Not too be consumed
- Water once in 4-5 days, depending on time of year more/less
- Take off any dried leaves
- Succulents store water in their leaves, less water required
- Repot in 6-7 months time
- Use a normal mixed soil mix
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.