Rose painted Calathea
(Calathea Rosepicta) An Indoor Houseplant that does well in indirect light, enjoys humidity levels and a slightly damp soil. Place among other plants so humidity levels are present and a well aired environment. Native to Northwest Brazil, evergreen perennial plant.
Out of stock
- Increases look and feel of greenery at home
- Perennial species, new leaves emerge regularly
- Unique pink markings
How to Use?
Not to be consumed
- Ensure humidity levels are present when placed
- Add a nitrogen booster every 2 weeks
- Remove dead leaves so new ones sprout regularly
- Water immediately when soil becomes dry
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.