Lady Palm Houseplant
Rhapsis or Lady palm houseplant is a wonderful buy for first timers, this hardy variety greens up homes, needs low care and watering and a self-sufficient species. Great for homes that have low light conditions and first time plant buyers, avoid harsh sunlight for this one, place near windows, front doors and even in room corners. Water when the soil dries out, anywhere between once in 5-7 days.
Medium to large size
Comes with pot – 7 inches
- Indoor house plant purifier
- Brightens up dull areas and spaces instantly
- Low fuss and maintenance houseplant
- Hard to kill – Among top 6 plants for beginners
How to Use?
Not to be consumed
- Water when soil dries out completely, anywhere between 3 days to 7 days
- Any browning parts of leaves remove
- Add any organic/ homemade fertiliser once a month to maintain shine and new leaves
- Repot after a few months into a bigger container
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.