Galangal/ Thai Ginger (Large sapling)
Greater galangal (Alpinia Galanga) has a distinguish aroma of ginger, pepper and pine needles and used in South Asian cuisines like Thai curries and soups. A medicinal herb known to bring relief for colds, flus and coughs.
The leave can also be used in culinary and the flowers are light pink-white which are aromatic once they flower
These large saplings need wide brim pots of at least 12-14 inches and full sun, a delight to have and your own culinary requirements in your backyard.
Size: Large (3-4 feet)
Come in sapling bag
- Culinary use in South Asian cuisines
- Anti inflammatory
- Improves memory, lowers blood sugar
- Rich in Polyphenols
How to Use?
Used in Culinary preparations and beverages
- Full sun required (4-6 hours)
- Pot in wide container, at least 12-14 inches
- Leaves can be used in the beginning
- Root takes 6-7 months to be ready, leaves will start drying out this is a sign
- Add an organic solution fertiliser once a month
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.