Citronela Herbal Sapling
An aromatic leafy plant that closely resembles the lemongrass in fact their from the same family, highly recommend this herbal variety for its anti-mosquito and fly trait and beautiful aromatherapy benefits
A sapling that you can plant right away in pot, container or the ground
- Highly useful in keeping insects like mosquitoes and flies away
- A natural pest repellent
- Aroma benefits in cleaning house, counters and windows
How to Use?
- Harvest the leaves and used as mentioned
- Do not consume
- Well drained soil, at least 7-8 inches deep
- Water when soil dies out
- Needs at least 4-5 hours of full sun
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.